Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Comcast help???

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dawgrif's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Comcast help???

    Is Channel 1 on demand available in this area? I have heard conflicting stories!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast help???

    There is no channel 300 on comcast....and I don't know about channel 1 on demand.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member golfgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2006
    Posts
    33
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Comcast help???

    I was told 3 years ago we would have on demand "any day now". Still waiting.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •